In this video, we learn how to start a great fire in a wood stove. First, you will need premium kindling, gloves, and a small axe. Next, you will chop the wood into small pieces using the axe, making small splits. After you have a large pile of kindling together, store the pieces that you won't use in a waterproof container. Now, carefully stack your wood into your wood stove. Place the first two pieces going across, then the other pieces going front to back. Continue this pattern, then apply propane on the wood followed by a flame. After the wood catches on fire well, you will have a cozy fire that lasts the night!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades