In this video, we learn how to start a STIHL chainsaw. First, remember never to start your saw by drop or throw starting it. The safest ways to start are to start it on the ground or standing up. To start it on the ground, find a firm and flat area free of any obstacles. Always make sure there are no people in the immediate area. Now, press your foot into the handle and grasp the handle with your left hand and the starter handle with your right. To stand while starting a chainsaw, do the same exact moves as ground starting, just hold the chainsaw facing down, away from your body.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades