In this tutorial, we learn the proper way to start a STIHL trimmer. Before you begin, make sure you are wearing the proper protection gear. Next, check the fuel level, throttle trigger, stop switch, cutting tool, and harness. Everything should be tightened and in good starting condition. Make sure you are away from any obstructions before you turn on the cutter. Pull the starter grip and guide it to rewind it properly. Pull the rope several times, then move the choke to the starter position. Hold the cutter firmly in both hands while it's started to keep it under control. All this steps will help ensure you get started correctly and safely!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades