In this tutorial, we learn how to straight pipe your small tractor engine. First, insert a one inch screw pipe to your exhaust, then connect pipes into it so it connects to the back of the vehicle. You will need to install several elbow pipes as well as longer straight pipes. The pipes should reach the end of your tractor out of the tires. Make sure it's secured tightly to the floor boards and screwed in on the bottom of the tractor. You can experiment with different types and shapes of pipes to see which works best for your specific tractor and which will work the best to reach the end of the car securely!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades