In this video we learn how to take accurate measurements in your home projects. First, you need to pick up the right tape measure for your project. Once you have picked out the right tape measure, you'll be able to use it for what you are trying to do. Now, learn how to read the numbers that are listed on the tape measure and find the precise measurement of your project. Make sure you take down all of the inches so you build everything correctly and don't have to go back and fix anything that you measure wrong or is off center.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades