If you're not a carpenter, you may be completely overwhelmed by the information in this video. They have a tough job. Just like electricians, there's a lot of math involved in carpentry, and one of the calculations laborers struggle with is constructing a hip roof. If you're not sure what a hip roof is, you should just stop right here… don't go any further…
"For decades now, construction manuals and online sites have told people to layout a hip roof starting with the common rafters and the level ridge members first. Then fill in the hip and valley rafters by measuring from the wall plates to the ridge. THIS IS WRONG! "
Well, this video will show you how you can properly measure and calculate everything involved with hip roofs, and it all uses a handy dandy new tool called an adjustable hip square. Learn about it, how to use it, and how to get that hip roof finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades