A chop (or miter) saw is a power tool used to make accurate cross cuts in wood, plastic, and light metals. It has a fixed blade, attached to a moving arm, that spins over a small worktable. The operator lines up the piece to be cut and drops the saw blade, allowing for quick, easy work. Watch this instructional video series, and decide if the chop saw is a tool you'd like to introduce into your workshop. Lessons include general safety tips, uses for the chop saw, replacing the cutting saw blade, care and maintenance, and electrical requirements.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades