In this tutorial, we learn how to use an engraving tool. It doesn't matter how old your engraving tool is, just make sure it has different speeds on it to help control it while in use. Now, place a piece of aluminum down and adjust your power level to the lowest level. Push down on the aluminum and write the word you want to so you can see how the pressure effects the aluminum. Now, set the tool at the highest setting and push down on a sledge hammer to see the pressure you need to push to get this to engrave. Once you do this for the first time, it will get a little easier and you can follow the groove you first make throughout the metal. Once you learn how to use the engraver you will better understand the pressure you need to push on different things.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades