If you need to fix your plasterboard or drywall, you will probably need to use hollow wall anchors.
In this tutorial, learn how to identify, buy and use hollow wall anchors with the Ultimate Handyman. Once you master this skill, you will be able to repair almost any wall easily. Hollow wall anchors are also very useful for hanging anything heavy on an otherwise weak wall. They attach to the back of the plasterboard with little legs so they are more secure than normal nails or screws.
So, have a look at this video and follow along. You will be fixing up that drab drywall in no time!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades