In this tutorial, we learn how to use a jigsaw. First, measure and mark the size of the circle you need to cut. You can use a compass or trace around a round object. Now, place your wood off of a table and clamp it into a place. Now, drill a starter hold inside the circle and put on your protective glasses. Now, place the saw in the starter hole and saw half way up, or to where you feel comfortable. After this, reposition yourself, then continue on. Make sure you don't force the saw, just let it go at its own pace. When finished, use sandpaper to sand the inside of the hole, then finished creating your project!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades