In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to use a long handled saw. This type of saw is used to cut off the branches of trees. There are 2 bolts that screw the blade onto the handle. The handle is about 2 meters long when folded down and about 5 meters when extended out. When the blade is not in use, place the cover over it to prevent any accidental injury or sharpness wearing. Never use the blade near electrical wires. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in lumber or have a tree, and would like to learn how to cut off the branches of a tree.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades