This video tutorial is in the Home & Garden category which will show you how to use a multimeter to check for continuity, measure resistance and voltage and many more values. Multimeters are like the electrical engineer's Swiss army knife. Multimeters can be of digital or analog types. Before using the multimeter, make sure there is continuity between the two probes. When you connect the two probes with each other, it will beep indicating that there is continuity and then you can go ahead. To check continuity on a circuit board, connect the two probes to different points on the board and a beep will indicate there is continuity. You can watch the video for the full instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades