Here is a simple technical to measure hole you dug with a post hole digger. Take measuring tape. Place it with the post hole digger from bottom to the end of the post hole digger. Mark each foot division on the post hole digger with a marker. So now you can measure depth of the hole you dug with post hole digger without the need of a measuring tape. If you want to dig 2 feet deep down the earth and you could not find a measuring tape to measure, but markings on the digger will help you to measure the depth of hole you dug.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades