In this tutorial, we learn how to use the Stanley utility knife. This is a razor straight edge knife that has a very sharp point on it. The little slices in the bottom will help it go back into place and will help you sharpen it when it becomes dull. You can break off the points as well when they become dull so you have a brand new sharp one. The tool in the back has a storage area for another blade. To take this out, you just slide out the old one and insert the new one in the same exact way!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades