In this tutorial, we learn how to use a stud finder to locate your wall studs. First, you will use your stud finder tool and place it against a wall. It will go off when it has found the edge of a stud. Place the finder against the wall then slowly move it until the red light on the top beeps. Move it around to make sure you know exactly where the stud would be located. The finder will go off wherever the edges of the studs are to help you pinpoint exactly where the stud is. You could get wrong readings, or just use a nail to poke through to see if the stud is inside.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades