In this video we learn how to use a table saw with Skil & Lowe's. The rip cut and the cross cut are two cuts that are most useful. A rip cut goes with the grain of the board to cut it to width. The cross cut goes against the grain and cuts it to length. First, position the board next to the blade and then raise the blade. The blade should be just above where the board is at. Slide the rip ends over to the dimensions you want and then lock it down. Put your safety glasses on, then turn on the saw and get to cutting!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades