This how-to video explains how to use a tile file to remove a sharp edge from a piece of tile. To being you just need to buy a tile file (or a couple if you plan to use it a lot). A tile file would be used if a piece of tile has a sharp edge that you cannot hide in a corner or cover with another piece. To use the tile file simple rub the tile file against the tile like you would a piece of sandpaper on wood. Rub the tile file back and forth until the sharp edge has been smoothed out and then place the tile where you want it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades