This video demonstrates how to make small cuts on ceramic tile by using Tile Nibblers. The video starts with a quick overview of the tile nibbler tool. It looks like a pair of pliers that have been sharpened. The presenter stresses that a tile nibbler should be just that; nibble away at the tile. If you try to cut out bigger chunks it will result in cracking. Once you get the cut close to how you want it, the presenter uses a tile file to remove the remaining tile and smooth the edges. This video is from Ultimate Handyman at www.ultimatehandyman.co.uk.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades