Danny Lipford demonstrates how to wear a tool belt to provide easy access to your tools. A tool belt is handy because you can keep your materials like nails and screws, in addition to tools, right at your fingertips. A nail apron is lightweight but can slide down because it has thin strings. To solve this problem, loop the nail apron strings around your belt loop. When you put the string around the hammer holder, loop it around a second time to securely keep the hammer in place. A tool belt that has a clasping belt buckle and wide band offers a lot of support. Attach key tags to short tools that may slip too deep into the tool belt pouches.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades