If you perform a lot of home lawn care, then don't neglect your lawn equipment during the winter months. It's important to keep your lawn edger and weed trimmer (or weed whacker) in shape to make sure your spring lawn maintenance runs smoothly. Lowe's has some great maintenance tips for you to perform to completely winterize your lawn tools.
Joel and Courtney explain how to winterize your outdoor power equipment. Find out what you need to do for lawn edgers, weed trimmers, blowers and more so they will be ready to use once spring arrives. Make sure to remove old oil, replace the spark plug and add fuel stabilizer for any gas powered equipment. Clean up the outsides of your equipment and lubricate any moving parts. Also, fall is a great time to restring a weed trimmer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades