This video shows you how to wrap cables for later easy unraveling. Place one of the ends of the cables in one hand. With the other hand make a loop out of the cord and place it into the first hand. Make a second loop and turn it 180 degrees before placing it in the first hand. Make another loop and place it into the first hand. Make another loop and turn it 180 degrees and place it in the first hand. Keep repeating this process to the end of the cord. Eventually the cord will form itself to this mold.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades