Got a screw loose?
Don't worry. We all do. This handy tutorial will keep any screw secured to any screwdriver.
This method of magnetization uses a copper wire and a car battery. This is much more effective than simply rubbing a screwdriver with a magnet. It also holds the magnetic charge for a longer time.
Careful. Car batteries are pretty fierce. Fool around with the arc, and you might find yourself grounding the 12 volts of electric current. And there is a risk of frying your battery cells if you go too far.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades