Teeing off sprinkler lines is something you'll probably have to do if you're trenching or pulling that plumbing pipe for your sprinklers underground. It allows you to run your main lines closer to the middle of your yard and then branch off to each individual head.
So, check out this Sprinkler Daddy video tutorial to see how to tee off sprinkler lines underground. Before you know it, your landscaping needs will be minimal, all because of your sprinklers feeding your grass with water.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades