Everyone knows how to refill a Zippo or butane lighter, but what about the Bic disposable lighters? Believe it or not, you can actually refill those, too! All you need is some lighter fluid and patience. Make sure that you do not accidentally crack the lighter while you refill it - you can prevent cracking by letting the fluid enter in short bursts and then letting the gas out. This will normalize the pressure inside the lighter and help prevent cracking and breaking (because no one wants lighter fluid on their hands when they're trying to light a lighter).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades