In this tutorial, we learn how to use the Bosch PMF 180E multi-purpose saw and sander. First, lock the blade into the saw and then place the screw in using a screwdriver. After this, you will be able to use the saw to cut out what you need to on your type of material. Make sure it's plugged in and you have safety gloves on while you're doing this. To change the blade, wear your gloves and unplug the machine. Remove the bolt to get the blade out and then replace it with the blade that you need. From here, use as you'd like then you are finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades