In this video presenter Dominic shows you how to use a Jig Saw correctly. Dominic suggests that if you are going to make a tight turn then you should use a skinnier blade in order to avoid banging up the wood or breaking the jig saw blade. He adds that you should be patient and try not to go too fast. With the jig saw you first have to drill a hole in the wood and then put the jig saw through as the blade is flexible and cannot be pushed through by itself. He suggests trimming off the first piece in order to make cutting the rest of your pattern easier, as the wood is more accessible to the saw. He suggests repeating this process (removing the scrap and continuing to cut the pattern through). His final tip is that you should always use the saw slowly, and ensure you are using the right jig saw and the right jig saw blade. According to Dominic you should practice the tips on pine as it is much easier than harder kinds of wood like oak.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades