Lowe's shows you how to tune up your walk-behind mower. Make a difference in how your motor starts by changing the spark plugs and cleaning the filter and lubricating when necessary. To do this you will need a drop cloth, a cleaning brush and work gloves, oil, spray lubricant, air filter and spark plug. Before performing any maintenance, read your owners manual. Ventilate your work area, protect the ground and remove the grass catchers. Disconnect the spark plug so your mower won't start. Lubricate all the moving parts. Make sure to clean up any excess oil.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades