This video shows you how to sharpen a jack knife or wood-carving knife using coarse, medium, and fine stones and cooking oil. Use the coarse stone, applying oil to the stone first then pushing the knife down on the stone in each direction, matching the bevel to the stone. Next is the medium stone. Add oil before continuing the sharpening process. Apply cooking oil to the fine stone and finish the sharpening process. Using a leather strop will remove any burrs and polish the knife.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades